What is your reading goal this year?

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

[Book Review] T. Rex Trick-or-Treats by Lois G. Grambling


T. Rex Trick-or-Treats 
by
Lois G. Grambling

My boys were crazy about dinosaurs when they were little. We have tubs of dinosaurs. They don't get played with very often any more, and it's crazy, but I miss it. This book is cute, but I think I love it more because of the sentimental value. It reminds me of those crazy-fun dinosaur days. The illustrations are bright, colorful, and so much fun. The characters' expressions are great! The fonts are fun and different, and there are even different colors! I love the idea of the book that T. Rex wants to be something scary for Halloween. Hahaha.......is there anything scarier than a T-Rex dinosaur? T. Rex's friends try and help, but they end up taking all his ideas. So what does T. Rex end up being for Halloween? You'll need to read it to find out! The kids love this book! I love that there are repetitive phrases and words that even little kids can say, and I love that it reminds me of my cute little boys who loved dinosaurs. Even though they are big now (13 and 11), they will still sit with me and listen when I read this story. My girls (9 and 6) enjoy this book too! This Halloween book is definitely a keeper!

Rating: G (Clean!)

Recommendation: Everyone!



No comments: