What is your reading goal this year?

Monday, May 23, 2016

Summer Fit

Are you looking for something for your kids to work on this summer so their brains keep active? Well look no further!  Summer Fit Workbooks are great!


Summer Fit Workbooks

People ask me all the time what homework I give my kids over the summer. I have used the Summer Fit workbooks for a few years now, and I LOVE them!!! They have a level for each grade in elementary school, which is great. The workload is the perfect amount. Each day there is a page of reading and a page of math. It isn't super hard, but it is hard enough to keep the kids from forgetting everything over the summer. I love the Friday material. Every Friday is a value (compassion, determination.....that kind of thing), and it highlights a person who exemplifies that value. The kids do activities surrounding that value and person. Also, each day has an exercise for the kids to do. It's not hard, but it gets them up and moving. And the great thing about these books is that it eliminates all the mom-work. There's no searching the internet or printing off individual worksheets, it's all right there in the book. It makes mom's job so much easier!!!T hey even have a book for 7th and 8th graders, which is great because I never know what to work on with my boys.  I highly recommend this product!!!



Rating: G (clean!!!)

Recommendation: Pre-K-6th grade


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

This sounds great, Monica. I've used the Star Wars math series for my second grader during the past few summers. I love that everything is one place here, though. I will definitely look into this!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Author and Actress Julianne Moore just Retweeted about a book my kids love. Have you read "Cooking With Mr. C." by John Contratti? A beautiful story with a wonderful message for kids. I highly recommend it.

Unknown said...

Lindsey, I think you'll like them. I like that there's a little bit of everything and it saves me from finding it all myself! I haven't read "Cooking With Mr. C," I'll need to check it out! Thanks for the recommendation. :)