What is your reading goal this year?

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Moving!

Moving!


Hi Everyone! I am in the process of moving my site from Blogger to Word Press (yay!)
So...
I have no idea what will happen. (Eeeek!) I don't know if you'll still be able to see my content here while it's updating, or if it will seamlessly take you to the new site once it's up and running. 
If you are one of my amazing followers, if you come here and I'm not here for some reason, please go to my new site:

thereadathon.com

I'm hoping to have everything up and running in the next few days. 
I'm excited and VERY nervous. I have nine years of content. NINE! What if I lose it all?
What if, what if, what if.....
It's going to be great, right? Please tell me I'm not going to lose everything in the move. 
Please come follow me on my new site; I'll keep you updated!

~Monica


No comments: