What is your reading goal this year?

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families


The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families
by: Stephen Covey
This book is a very well written book by Stephen Covey that illustrates how to improve your family relationships and overall family life. There are many examples written by people who have implemented the strategies in their own lives, and they help show how the strategies work. This book is more about common sense and self -improvement than some strange program. I would definitely recommend this book. I have a really good family and family life, but I wanted to make it better, and I think the information in this book helped to do that. I would recommend this book to any individual or family that wants to take a good thing and make it great.

Rated: G

Recommendation: Great as a family read-aloud. I'd say 12 and up to read alone. This is especially good for parents to read.

No comments: