What is your reading goal this year?

Monday, April 27, 2009

Eclipse


Eclipse
by: Stephenie Meyer
This is book number three in the Twilight Series. This book goes through Bella and Edward's love story. Vampires fight vampires. Werewolves get involved. This book is still very good. I worry about series sometimes, but this one is still really good. I get tired of Bella sometimes, and her relationship with Jacob drives me crazy. But, once again, you just have to read it! This book gets more into adult themes. Bella and Edward are trying to decide how to proceed in their relationship, and I do not think it is appropriate for young adults. At this point I think married women are a more appropriate audience, but that is just my humble opinion.

Rated: PG-13 to R

Recommendation: Married and Up.

No comments: